Friday, February 02, 2007

Croatia Airlines reports flat traffic

Croatia Airlines carried 1.58 million passengers in 2006, a slight increase over the 1.56 million carried in 2005. Scheduled passengers accounted for approximately 88 per cent of the total (1.39 million) and charter passengers the remaining 12 per cent (188,000).

Croatia Airlines' scheduled route network includes domestic and European destinations as well as a link to Tel Aviv, Israel. The fleet comprises a total of 14 Airbus A319, A320 and ATR 42 aircraft. The airline became a regional member of the Star Alliance in December 2004


To book Croatia Airlines ticket click here!

No comments: